Sengkhounmany Law can help with your family immigration issues including the following common needs:

  • Marriage-based petitions and green cards
  • Family-based (parents, siblings, and sons and daughters)
  • Joint Petitions to Remove Conditions for Conditional Permanent Residents (I-751)
  • Consular Processing
  • Inadmissibility Waivers (I-601 and I-601A)
  • Naturalization and Citizenship
  • K-1 fiancé(e) visas

To inquire about your specific situation, please contact us.